ART SUBMISSION TIPS
- Artwork made in response to a submitted writing is preferred (Kelab-oration).
- Submit your singular work to be paired with art our writing by the publication staff. When a work is strong but was not chosen by another contributor for a Kelab-oration the Ke'lab design staff will work to pair writing and art together based on their synergy and ability to conceptually come together and provide the reader/viewer a deeper understanding of the works. Non-Collaborative submissions that are accepted MUST be paired by the Ke'lab design staff in order to be published. **If a work can not be paired but was accepted in the survey by the jury it will roll over to hopefully be Kelab-orated upon or paired in the next year's issue.**
- Choose work you feel represents your strongest work, publication is competitive.
- Choose work you have invested time and effort in developing for an assignment or for personal fulfillment.
- DON'T BE TIMID! Publishing is an important professional activity and important for resumes, pursuing scholarships, and acceptance to four year degree programs.
- Your work will represent the college, only the strongest work will be published.